Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Perks of Being a Wallflower

I was surfing the web and came across this pic. I am really excited! I really want to see this movie! I would like to correct an earlier post where I said that the first Harry Potter book was the fastest book Ive read. Actually it was The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

Once I started reading it I couldn't stop! It was really good! If you have not read this book I really recommend it! It's nice and short so for all those people out there like me who get lazy when you see a big book, this one is short. But once you finish it you will pretty much wish it were longer.

The movie will be out sometime this year and is written and directed by the same person who wrote the book! I can't really put into words how excited I am for this movie! Emma Watson will be one of the three main characters and will probably have an American accent.

I don't know the release date yet but once I find out I'll let you know! .....David

No comments:

Post a Comment