Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Movies (PC Game)

On my last post I told you about my love for music videos. What I didn't tell you was that I use to make my own music videos with a game called "The Movies". The Movies is a computer game and the point of the game is to start your own movie studio and make it successful. You hire your actors, crew, script writers, scientists, etc. But the fun part is the sandbox mode. In sandbox mode you can make a custom movie and you don't have to worry about money or your actors getting tired.

So this is how I made my music videos. I posted them on YouTube as I made them but since I was using copy righted music some were removed. Some are still up but are blocked in certain countries. If you wanna see one of my music videos click here. I chose this video because I think it has a good message.

But I didn't stop there. I actually tried to make a short film. Keep in mind I did these videos 5+ years back. My movies title is Dracula and it's 3 parts. I checked my YouTube videos the other day (first time in over 2 years) and to my surprise, Dracula Part 1 had over 100,000 hits! I was in shock! Last time I checked the view count was in the hundreds. Dracula Part 2 and Dracula Part 3 have a combined total of 50,000 views, and they are my 3rd and 4th most popular videos!

Now I'm not saying these videos are good, I was a teenager when I made them but I do remember working hard on them. Once YouTube started taking them down I kinda just gave up and stopped making them. If you want to see some of my videos you can still find some on YouTube. I already gave you a link to one above. Below you will find a link to Dracula Part 1, 2 and 3! (Actually just click on the number)

Let me know what you think! .....David

Dracula Part 2 Trailer (Spoiler Alert)


Dracula Part 3 Trailer (Spoiler Alert)

No comments:

Post a Comment