Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Music Video Parodies

Growing up I was kind of slow when it came to music. I really didn't listen to music much. But in 2005 I discovered MTV! MTV Played music videos early in the morning and late at night. I fell in love with Music videos. There were songs that I heard on the radio that I really didn't like, but once I saw the music video for the songs I grew to like them! I feel like a music video can make a big difference to a song.

Why am I telling you this you ask? I'm telling you this because as much as I like music videos, I really like a good music video parody. Last year I found a YouTube channel that makes awesome Music Video parodies! The channel is called barelypolitical and they make pretty good music video parodies. Their parodies are more than just funny, they are smart, very well made, and pretty well acted.

I will leave a link to one of their videos that I really like. Its a parody of Eminem's "Love The Way You Lie" feat. Rihanna one of the many great parodies they make. Link is at the bottom of this post! (Hopefully)

*See if you can catch the Harry Potter reference!*

Do you like music videos? What's your favorite music video? or do you hate music videos? If so why?

Love The Way You Lie Parody

No comments:

Post a Comment