Monday, January 9, 2012

Feeling Better

If anyone is reading this, I am still alive! I hate being sick so much! Every time I get sick, I really get sick! I also remembered all the times I wasn't sick and just stayed home and watched TV. I always get sick when I have to go out or just do something important.

Two years ago when I was in college, I had to take an English test required by the college to graduate. On the day of the test I was sick! I had a fever and a terrible headache. I still showed up. It was a four hour test in a packed room and I just wanted to get out of there! But unfortunately for me the test required an essay so I had to stay there and write.

I stayed there in what seemed to be the quietest room in the world. But at the same time it was packed with students. All you can hear was the sound of pens writing on paper and me of course coughing. I tried to cough as quietly as I could but in a quiet room it's still really hard.

I know everyone gets sick, and sometimes we just can't avoid situations like mine. But I would rather get sick on my "free-time" then during "whatever the opposite of free-time" is.

If your sick get well soon .....David

No comments:

Post a Comment