Saturday, December 31, 2011

I'm Back!

For the -2 people who read my first two posts, guess what? I'm back! I know it's been almost two years, and I apologize.

I bet your wondering what I've been doing, and the truth is I've been very busy. I finished community college back in 2010, it was one of the reasons I never blogger again. I know what your thinking, "community college isn't that tough!" But trust me there were times where I felt like dropping out. But I didn't, I kept going and got an associates degree in liberal arts back in August of 2010. Now your probably wondering what I've been doing since then, am I right? No? Well like I said before I've been busy! Funny thing actually one year ago today I subscribed to Netflix. So that's what I've been doing, I've been watching stuff on Netflix!

I'm unemployed and I'll be honest people kinda freak me out. So I'm pretty much home all the time. That's where Netflix comes in very handy. I can no longer stand live TV! Netflix is commercial free so I no longer have to watch a 45 minute show in one whole hour! In a way I save 15 minutes to watch something else.

Well I'm gonna take off now this post is pretty long. I promise it won't take me a year and 10 months to post again! Happy New Year!
.....David

No comments:

Post a Comment